Process Control & Automation Applications
Macro Sensors has broadened its EAZY-CAL™ MMX Series with a mini-module LVDT signal conditioner with a 4- to 20-mA output that supports process control and factory automation applications, which often require longer cable runs. According to the company, this user-friendly, single-channel signal conditioner also provides:
- A 4- to 20-mA analog current output, allowing you to run longer cables from the sensor to the control system without the worry of noise being induced on the signal or having to calibrate out the voltage drop due to the impedance of the cabling.
- Elimination of repetitive null and span potentiometer adjustments associated with conventional analog-based signal conditioners for a faster and easier setup.
- An intuitive, sequencing 4-LED status indicator to guide you through the calibration process, as well as offer fool-proof feedback to ensure calibration integrity.
- Calibration in mere seconds using 2 front-panel push buttons.
- The flexibility to be remotely located by up to 100 or more feet to facilitate LVDT operation in extreme environments.
- Dimensions of 2.77 by 3.35 by 0.7 inches.
- Availability with a low-noise 0- to 10-VDC output.