Micro-Diaphragm Pump for Handling Liquids
The KNF Type NF1.5 is an extremely small (1-1/2-inch by 1-1/2-inch by 1-1/4-inch) pump that can achieve flow rates up to 60 ml/min, self-prime to 9 inches, Hg suction, and operate against pressures up to 87 PSI both intermittently and continuously over the entire lifetime of the pump. The pump's features include:
- Continuous 145 PSIG pressure ratings available upon request.
- Suitability for OEM applications such as: medical devices, fuel cells, inkjet printers, semiconductor operations, cleaning and disinfection devices, and water treatment systems, and more.
- Patented valve system featuring precise valve structures and sophisticated diaphragm technology to realize high levels of efficiency.
- Powered either by a brush-commutated iron core or ironless core DC motor, or a brushless DC motor, which will promote extended service life and low EMI/RFI.
- Pumps run dry, perform virtually maintenance-free, and mount easily in any position.
- Superior chemical resistance resulting from the availability of PP, PTFE, PVDF, EPDM, and FFPM materials for components that will come into contact with the pumped medium — most neutral and aggressive liquids can be handled without risk of corrosion or other damage.
- Wide range of standard voltages can be specified, and specialized complementary accessories can be supplied, including diaphragm pressure control valves, pulsation dampers, tubing, and shock mounts.