Wed, 05/11/2011 - 7:00am
VICI Valco’s new high-pressure fitting permits the direct connection of 360-micron OD fused silica, PEEK, stainless or electroformed nickel tubing without the use of liners. The product also features:
- A leak-free connection that seals at pressures well in excess of 20,000 PSI and can be easily formed using the available manual tool.
- A ferrule that not only snaps into the nut so the fitting is 1-piece, but is also free to rotate and does not twist the tube as it is tightened.
- Availability with a PEEK or stainless nut — the PEEK nut is supplied with a glass-filled PEEK ferrule, whereas the stainless nut uses a 316 stainless steel ferrule.
- A compact size and fine 2-56 threads.
- A range of available micron bore sizes.