Industry’s First Metal-Detectable Aerator
Solimar Pneumatics has developed a metal-detectable fluidizer disc in response to requests from processors who are looking for the highest purity for their product. According to the company, discs that have been mechanically damaged during bin cleaning, by extreme air pressures or by improper installation could potentially cause product contamination, but this new fluidizer disc better prevents against contaminants due to:
- The use of air pressure to unload powder and bulk solids faster and completely, without bridging and rat holing.
- The power to manipulate directional air flow along the wall of the chamber to loosen product and move it to the discharge point.
- Gentle vibration at the outer edges of the disc, which helps keep powders and bulk solids flowing.
- Tight sealing of the disc against the chamber wall to minimize back pressure and prevent airline plugging.
- Silicone material that does not tear or absorb moisture.
- The capacity to withstand temperatures to 350°F (170°C).
- Mounting on the storage vessel wall.
- Compatibility with food-grade materials, plus numerous stems and fittings.
- Suitability for silos, hoppers and dry bulk trailers.
- FDA approval.
- Availability of models that can work with high-pressure/low-volume compressed air or low-pressure/high-volume blower air.