Hollow-Fiber Ultrafiltration Systems
Koch Membrane Systems recently launched the TARGA® II HF hollow-fiber ultrafiltration membrane system, a cost-effective, safe, high-quality water solution for various ultrafiltration applications — from drinking water to seawater pretreatment, industrial water treatment and tertiary wastewater treatment. According to the company, this system also delivers:
- Optimized PES-based membrane chemistry to reduce membrane fouling.
- Fibers ideally suited to meet drinking water requirements.
- 4-log virus removal.
- Intelligent process controls to handle variations in water quality and flow, with minimal operator intervention, reduced chemical use and less energy.
- An optimized cartridge and rack design, resulting in one of the smallest footprints on the market.
- Improved module design to improve robustness.