Extraordinary Output & Feed Capabilities
Wed, 05/18/2011 - 11:27am
Blue-White Industries introduces its Chem-Pro® C3 Series diaphragm metering pump with an output/feed capability up to 42.5 GPH (160 LPH). The pump also grants:
- A variable-speed motor that can be adjusted from 1 to 100 percent in 1 percent increments and boasts a brush life up to 3,400 hours, plus an extra set of brushes stored inside the durable powder-coated aluminum pump housing, which is rated NEMA 4X for wash-down environments.
- The company’s DFD built-in leak detection system that shuts off the pump when it senses chemical leaks in the pump head.
- A maximum working pressure of 175 PSIG (12.1 BAR).
- A digital touch-pad control with a back-lit LCD display.
- A PVDF pump head, PVDF pump head adapters and PVDF ball valves.
- A priming/degassing valve built into the pump head.
- The inclusion of all necessary adapters, fittings, tubing and mounting brackets for installation.