Explosion-Proof LED Light
The explosion-proof UL 844 Class 1 Division 1 LED light features bright light output, high color rendition index and 5-year bulb life. Larson Electronics says that its surface-mount light is especially designed for hazardous location area use and additionally offers:
- More light output than high-output fluorescent alternatives, but with lower electric consumption and less maintenance.
- The long-life LED fixtures reduce the cost of electricity consumption and the cost associated with re-lamping the explosion proof lights.
- Surface and pendant mounting options are available.
- UL certified for both flammable vapors and dusts, making them suitable for manufacturing, refineries and tank storage.
- Wheeled cart options — including the EPLC-48-4L-LED, and the EPLCD-48-2L-LED explosion-proof dolly cart LED light — offer operators the ability to move these LED lights in and around the hazardous location area to suit the particular coating application.
- Class 1 and Class 2 Division 1 ratings are available in both 2-foot and 4-foot lengths.
Made in the USA.