An Electrically Heated Conveyor Oven
Mon, 05/09/2011 - 1:13pm
The 4-inch insulated No. 829 conveyor belt oven is an electrically heated oven produced by Grieve Corp. Features include:
- A 24- by 1- by 1-inch 304 stainless steel flat-wire conveyor belt, with a 1/4-HP motor drive with variable speed from 0.3 to 6 FPM.
- Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating elements with 40 K installed.
- An aluminized steel interior and exterior, and 4-inch insulated walls.
- A digital indicating temperature controller.
- A manual reset excess temperature controller with separate contactors.
- An SCR power controller.
- A fused disconnect switch.
- A recirculating blower air flow safety switch.
- A 10-foot (D) by 30-inch (W) by 15-inch (H) workspace.
- Suitability for curing epoxy on metal and nylon filter assemblies.