Compact Reed and Electronic Sensors
Fri, 05/27/2011 - 8:53am
Canfield Connector’s Series 9Q is a magnetic proximity switch specifically engineered to fit “T” slot extruded actuators. According the company, the sensors feature:
- Small size that is applicable for most space requirements; its unique design enables installation anywhere along the slot and assembly without removing the actuator end-cap.
- Offered as a flying lead or 8mm quick connect, and they are easily wired in to any application.
- Available in reed or electronic sensing, these rugged polyurethane encapsulated switches feature an on board indicator light and a hard nylon shell; offer reverse polarity protection and are available in DC or AC voltage versions.
- The Series 9Q operates in a temperature range from -20 to +80 degrees Celsius, are corrosion and wash down resistant, are compatible with IS (Intrinsically Safe) barriers, and most versions are designed to meet NEMA 6/IP 67 specifications.
- The electronic sensing version has no moving parts.