Traceable Ultra-Low Flowmeter
Mon, 04/04/2011 - 6:11am
Control Co. presents its Traceable® Ultra-Low flowmeter as ready to run right out of the box with simple 4-button operation that includes flow/total, units, zero and power. The flowmeter is also furnished with:
- A user-friendly, easy-to-read LCD display that shows the current flow and total accumulated flow.
- An accuracy of ±2 percent full scale with liquid temperatures of 20° to 30°C.
- The flexibility to be used with fluid temperatures from 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C).
- The ability to adjust a viscosity compensation correction.
- A wall power adapter and a battery connector for portable use.
- A chemical-resistant ABS plastic housing.
- A compact, fully contained, ready-to-operate design.
- Dimensions of 6-5/8 by 4-3/4 by 4-1/2 inches.
- Chemically resistant nylon 1/16 barbed inlet/outlet connectors, which compatible with all types of tubing.
- An individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided from the company’s ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA.