Pump Savings You Can Take to the Bank
Grundfos Pumps has unveiled its CR(N)-H and CRNE-H stainless steel horizontal end suction pumps to be used in a variety of applications, including washing and cleaning, water treatment, chemical processing, pulp and paper industries, and more. The pumps are additionally characterized by:
- Direct bolting into the piping and pump case footprint of a traditional ANSI pump by simply removing the existing pump assembly, adding a motor riser block and installing it on the existing baseplate.
- A unique multi-stage design to allow you to expand your pressure range by adding additional stages, and even up-sizing the motor if necessary, without piping or foundation changes.
- A cartridge seal that can be replaced on the spot — without pump removal, disassembly or pump-to-motor alignment — and completed in as little as 30 minutes.
- Cost savings of labor and downtime, in addition to freeing up maintenance personnel to focus on other plant needs.
- Availability with variable-speed functionality for total control of your pumping system, while providing even more flexibility and as much as an 80 percent reduction in energy costs.