Finest Fog-Like Spray Mist
Fri, 04/15/2011 - 6:05am
According to Lechler, its 212 Series low-flow axial hollow-cone spray nozzle creates the finest fog-like spray mist possible with a hydraulic nozzle. Other features include:
- The ability to produce very low flow rates and extremely small droplets.
- Suitability for disinfection, humidification and coating applications with water, oil or other fluids in small amounts.
- A cylindrical strainer to help avoid clogging of the small orifice.
- The flexibility to be used when compressed air is not available or desired.
- Construction from either hardened stainless steel (with the strainer made from Monel) or 316 stainless steel (with the strainer also made from 316 stainless steel).
- A connection size of 1/4-inch BSP threads.