Control Inert Gases & Liquids
Fri, 04/15/2011 - 6:35am
Spartan Scientific has specially designed its 38KRE and 38KRI Series miniature solenoid operator pilot assembly to control inert gases and liquids. These 2- and 3-way assemblies additionally boast:
- A pressure range of 0 to 150 PSI, a temperature range of -10° to 50°C and a response time of 8 to 15 milliseconds.
- Fully molded coil assemblies, available in either spaded or flying lead configurations.
- Standard turn locking manual override on the valve body.
- Easy mounting to a flat manifold surface.
- 2 screws that quickly assemble the 38KRE and 38KRI to a manifold block.
- The DIN 43650 B industrial standard quick-connect interface.
- An internally piloted exhaust (on the 38KRI), which allows the normally open version to contain all of the ports within the valve body, making it more economical.
- Orifice sizes of 1.2 and 1.5 mms (38KRE), as well as 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6 mms with exhaust orifice sizes of 1.4 and 1.6 mms (38KRI).