World’s Fastest, Most Precise 6-Axis Robots
Thu, 03/24/2011 - 1:14pm
According to DENSO, its VS Series 6-axis articulated robots provide the world’s highest speed and precision for robots in their class with cycle times from 0.37 to 0.33 seconds and repeatability from ±0.03 to ±0.02 mm. The VS Series also grants:
- Reaches from 500 to 900 mm and payload capacities from 4 to 7 kg.
- A flexible, compact design with ultra-slim arms to facilitate integration and a new optional bottom-side cable connection to save valuable floor space.
- The flexibility to be mounted on the floor, ceiling or wall without special hardware.
- A new internal wiring option that allows users to easily connect gigabit Ethernet devices and servo grippers directly to the robot flange, preventing cables from becoming tangled or interfering with peripheral equipment.
- An IP40 protection level, along with optional IP67 dust- and splash-proof protection to resist cutting chips and high-pressure washing.
- ANSI and CE safety compliance.