Web-Enabled Ultrasonic Level Sensor
Automation Products Group introduces LOE web-enabled ultrasonic level sensors. These self-contained ultrasonic sensors provide a low-cost, tailored sensing solution for monitoring liquids or solids in remote tanks, and can also be used for local tank monitoring applications. Features include:
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) for easy wiring.
- AutoSense software for hassle-free operation.
- The ability to be programmed and configured remotely without configuration software.
- The option to upload sensor readings to a database via a standard Ethernet connection.
- The sensor and/or the web-server can be programmed to trigger the website to send an email, text message, or both when a predetermined level or volume is reached.
- Sensor parameters and settings can be changed at any time via the sensor’s internal web page.