Versatile Line of Industrial Oval Gear Meters
Badger Meter recently launched its IOG line of inline and flanged industrial oval gear meters for flow measurement compatible with very viscous or highly corrosive fluids, including petroleum-based fluids, water solutions and more. According to the company, these precise flowmeters incorporate:
- An accuracy rate of ±0.5 percent, even in low-flow environments.
- Operation up to 800 PSI.
- The ability to withstand extreme conditions where conventional meters fail.
- Your choice of construction with liquid crystal polymer gears (for petroleum, non-acid, oil, paint and ink applications) or stainless steel with stainless steel gears (for cosmetic, acid, water mix and fertilizer applications).
- Sizes that include 1/2, 3/4 and 1 inches with inline NPT and BSP, or flanged in 150, 300 and DIN 16.
- Installation — either vertically or horizontally —possible in tight spaces, without needing a straight run of pipe or flow conditioning.