STORM Indicators for High-Pressure Washdowns
Mon, 03/14/2011 - 7:40am
Cardinal Scale recently launched its 190 STORM digital weight indicator, which is built for extreme-use applications in the weighing industry. According to the company, the 190 STORM delivers:
- Capacitive touch keys that sense the operator's finger from the inside of the enclosure.
- 1-inch (H), clearly visible LCD digits, in addition to a COLORZONE checkweighing display that changes color automatically as the pre-assigned target weights are reached.
- A rugged, IP69K-rated, water-tight polycarbonate enclosure for total protection from sharp objects.
- Impact resistance for durability in harsh environments.
- The ability to withstand high temperatures up to 176ºF (80ºC) and high-pressure washdowns up to 1,450 PSI.
- A built-in RS232 communications port.
- Versatile power options — AC, DC and a rechargeable battery.
- Suitability for food processing, the chemical industry, pharmaceutical applications and almost any harsh environment.