Single-Trip Bulk Bag Unloading
According to Spiroflow Systems, its T4 single-trip bulk bag discharger discharges flat-bottom disposable bags without a bottom spout, and without any product waste or spillage, even if the product flows poorly. For plants that require a rapid, dust-free and controllable method of emptying low-value or hazardous products, the T4 additionally delivers:
- A robust frame and discharge dish with a knife (which can either act as a static or pneumatically driven rise-and-fall unit) to pierce the base of the bag for seam-to-seam discharging.
- The total containment of dust as a result of a double membrane.
- Construction from epoxy-painted carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Lowering of the disposable bag into the discharger by either a hoist or forklift.
- Optional integral conveyors, vibration for the most stubborn products, mounting on wheels and gantry with hoist to lift bags into position.