Pressure Regulator for Ultra-Pure Liquids
Plast-O-Matic Valves has developed the PRH-U Series pressure-reducing valve using thermoplastic materials selected specifically for semiconductor, pharmaceutical and other industries requiring ultra-high purity. According to the company, these valves additionally provide:
- The regulation of downstream pressure from 10 to 125 PSI, with a maximum inlet pressure of 150 PSI.
- A machined Kynar 740 PVDF body and metal-ion-free EPDM seals for the highest possible purity in a fused piping system.
- Independent lab tests verification that the PRH-U has the lowest contamination levels of any PVDF pressure-reducing valve currently available.
- A redesigned internal shaft with a smoother shape that helps maximize flow capacity. Non-wetted external fasteners capped to prevent atmospheric corrosion.
- A non-rising stem to minimize installation height.
- Spigot-type bead-and-crevice free pipe connections from 1/2 through 3 inches, which can be specified to match any major PVDF pipe supplier dimensions.
- A 3-step cleaning process that includes a proprietary pre-assembly clean room treatment, a post-assembly hot and cold 8-hour rinse with de-ionized water, and a final class 100 clean and double-bag procedure.