An Improvement on Filling & Capping Operations
Tue, 03/22/2011 - 1:58pm
Dispense Works presents the RING-DEX 100 filling system with a unique modular design that improves previously tedious manual filling and capping operations. The RING-DEX 100 grants:
- Pre-programming that allows the user to type values into an intuitive graphical chart and name the file — some parameters include fill volume, diving nozzle stroke, weight (to verify fill), capping torque and tipping stroke.
- Quick changeovers for low- to medium-volume production.
- Quick-release tooling for work stations to accommodate different sizes of bottles, vials, caps, tips, etc.
- A removable indexing ring.
- Advanced diagnostic features built into the control system, such as production logging history files.
- The ability to save hundreds of files on the system with a CF memory card.
- A network- or LAN-accessible system.
- Availability in several configurations, including a bench-top model.