Grinder Pumps Feature Solids Reduction
Tue, 03/08/2011 - 9:49am
Moyno 500 grinder pumps feature compact, lightweight designs that combine an efficient solids-reduction unit with a high-performance progressing cavity pump. These pumps also boast:
- Replaceable carbide tips on the cast iron cutter disc that rotate against a stationary, hardened tool-steel cutter ring.
- Debris reduced to regular particle sizes, which prevent ragging and blockages.
- A molded elastomeric wobble stator that increases the compression fit with the rotor.
- Flow rates to 15 GPM.
- Discharge pressures to 100 PSI.
- Pre-lubricated, fully sealed ball bearings.
- A carbon or ceramic mechanical seal.
- NPT suction and discharge ports.
- ANSI compatible tank mounting flange.