Extended Analyte Coverage & Lower Detection Limits
Thermo Fisher Scientific has enhanced its iCAP 6200 inductively coupled optical emission spectrometer (ICP-OES) with a wider wavelength range of 175 to 847 nm to enable users to measure a broader range of analytes during multi-element analyses and access more sensitive wavelengths for improved analyte detection capability. The company says that the simultaneous dual-view trace elemental analysis instrument further provides:
- Sulfur measurement as part of a multi-element method, in addition to the most sensitive mercury, thallium, carbon, tin, phosphorous, arsenic and iodine wavelengths.
- The ability to perform routine analyses of up to 100 samples per day.
- A range of pre-loaded method templates, developed to enable protocol-compliant sample analysis and unlimited access to a new dynamic method library.
- An optimized gas distribution system to minimize gas consumption and dramatically reduce running costs.
- A compact profile that requires minimal bench.
- A low-cost alternative to flame atomic absorption.