Tank Wraps Protect Against Freezing
Thu, 02/17/2011 - 9:57am
Powerblanket® now offers a variety of tank wraps to heat and maintain temperature in large holding tanks. According to the company, the tank wraps grant:
- Environmentally friendly GreenHeat® technology that creates a barrier of insulated warmth to keep fluids from freezing and viscous materials flowing due to its delivery of a highly efficient and uniform distribution of heat.
- The flexibility to cover anything from 20-pound propane tanks to 30,000-gallon water tanks.
- Safe storage of temperature-sensitive materials.
- A snug fit — easily secured with a nylon strap and magnet system — that maximizes performance.
- Availability in configurations requiring 120 or 240 V of electricity.
- Customized blanket dimensions to meet specific application demands, allowing both large and small operations to run smoothly in harsh weather conditions.
- Optional solutions for valves, pumps, pipes and manifolds.
- Compliance with UL 499 and CSA C22.2 No. 130 standards.