Rotary Feeders for Rugged Processing
Thu, 02/10/2011 - 9:01am
According to ACS Valves, the CI Series rotary feeder valve provides bulk material processing operations continuous performance, reduced maintenance and optimal energy efficiency, in addition to:
- An outboard design that protects the bearings in high temperature applications up to 750ºF, and removes bearings from the path of damaging and contaminating materials.
- An 8-vane rotor that improves process energy efficiency by minimizing pressure loss throughout the system.
- A simultaneous 2-vane inlet and outlet seal to maintain accurate pressure differentials, thus reducing compressed air requirements.
- The ability to withstand pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG.
- Accommodations for harsh or abrasive materials.
- Your choice of construction from cast iron, or 304 or 316 stainless steel, and sizes from 10 to 44 inches.
- Selection from closed-end, metering, shallow-pocket, Teflon®-coated, and adjustable-tip rotor configurations.
- Valve housings cast to ensure strength in the composition and solidification of the metallurgy.
- Availability of variable-frequency drives to modulate drive speed and reduce power requirements based on the fluctuating performance needs of the system.