High-Pressure In-Line Flow Control Switch
Thu, 02/03/2011 - 9:36am
Qosina introduces its 97337 in-line flow control switch with both a female and male luer lock. Other features include:
- The flexibility to be used with any application that involves liquid flow and requires in-line shut-off capabilities.
- A flow rate pressure up to a maximum of 1,200 PSI when in the on position.
- Bi-directional flow, when the silicone valve is open, eliminating the need for a separate clamp.
- A polycarbonate body and an acetal slider, which acts as an on/off switch.
- 1-handed activation of the on/off switch with an audible click, ensuring ease of use and reliability for the operator.