Flowmeters for Water & Coolant
Mon, 02/14/2011 - 11:28am
Parker Fluid Control Division’s new line of Vortex Shedding Flowmeters monitor the flow of cooling fluid for resistance welders, slurry pump seal water, machine coolant, and steam boiler feed water. The flowmeters feature:
- No moving parts.
- NPT ports ranging from ¼” to 2” in size.
- Flows from 4 to 200 GPM, with occasional over-ranging up to 125 percent of capacity.
- 4-20 mA flow rate transmitters.
- Working pressures from 10 to 300 PSIG.
- Operating temperatures of 35º to 150ºF.
- CSA- and CE-certification.
- Stainless steel or bronze bodies with PVDF sensors and FKM seals.
- Three-digit LED displays with optional GPM or LPM units of measurement.