EPA-Compliant GHG Flowmeter
Thu, 02/10/2011 - 11:20am
Fluid Components International’s ST51 flowmeter is designed to measure and monitor greenhouse gases (GHGs) according to EPA requirements. The ST51:
- Supports best available control technology (BACT) practices.
- Has no-moving parts.
- Is non-clogging.
- Operates over a wide flow range with low-flow sensitivity.
- Is packaged in an explosion-proof transmitter.
- Calibration is matched to the user’s actual gas composition and installation conditions.
- Uses a thermal mass, insertion-style flow element with flow accuracy to ±1 percent of reading over a broad flow range from 0.3 to 400 SFPS (0.08 to 122 MPS).
- Has a repeatability of ±0.5 percent of reading.
- Is available for use in line sizes from 2 to 24 inches (51 to 610 mm).
- Operates over a wide turndown range of 100:1 and at temperatures from 0 to 250°F (–18 to 121°C).
- Withstands pressures up to 500 psig (34 bar (g)).