Diaphragm Pumps for High-Purity Applications
Wed, 02/23/2011 - 5:04am
Almatec® will showcase its BIOCOR and E-Series pumps in Booth #3173 at INTERPHEX 2011. The BIOCOR diaphragm pumps are:
- Designed for applications with the highest purity, containment and cleanability requirements.
- Built to emulate and be placed in the same applications as diaphragm valves.
- Able to assure sterility and handle products containing protein solutions, cellular structures and other shear-sensitive products.
- Offer free passage for thorough cleaning and sterilization (no mechanical seals, rotors, or stators).
- Are ideal for applications that require negative suction lift, self priming and dead head capability.
- Built with fluid contact materials that are low ferrite < 1 percent 316L Basel Norm stainless steel that is polished to R.A. of 15?-inch and USP class VI PTFE.
- FDA, 3A and EHEDG certified for hygienic design and cleanability.