Conval now offers Clampseal® cryogenic valves for high-pressure, low-temperature applications down to -320°F. This is not only the temperature at which nitrogen liquefies, but also the temperature used in many cryogenic processes in liquefied natural gas, manufacturing, heat treating and vaporizing. The Clampseal additionally delivers:
- Pressure ratings that include ASME 1500 and 2500, ANSI B31.3, ANSI B16.34 and MSS SP-84.
- Sizes from 1/2 through 4 inches with socket weld, butt weld or special ends.
- Your choice of materials from forged stainless steel, SA 182 and F316.
- A metal-to-metal pressure seal bonnet.
- Solid Stellite seating surfaces.
- A 1-piece gland.
- Availability of special pressure classes and materials.
- In-line servicing and a 2-year warranty.