A Metal Detector & a Conveyor System
Tue, 01/11/2011 - 7:55am
According to Eriez®, its E-Z Tec® DSP metal detector standard conveyor system provides users with the highest level of protection against ferrous and nonferrous metal contamination. These units additionally boast:
- High-frequency digital signal processing metal detectors that are available in 12-, 18- and 24-inch belt widths and include menu-driven control functions with an easy-to-see-and-use back-lit touch-screen interface.
- A continuously welded 304 stainless steel frame, a wash-down drive, variable-speed control, a UHMW slider bed, a food-grade polypropylene (plastic chain) belt, a belt-stop reject with a beacon and horn combination, and a reject reset button.
- Optimal performance and improved product purity.
- A NEMA 4X enclosure with a start/stop switch for the conveyor.
- Support of the entire system by adjustable articulated foot pads.
- Suitability for the food, textile, pharmaceutical, plastics, rubber, chemical and many other industries.