Industry-First Metal-Detectable Aerator
Solimar Pneumatics' metal-detectable fluidizer disk mounts on the storage vessel wall and utilizes air pressure to unload powder and bulk solids faster and completely without bridging and rat holing. The system is used for silos, hoppers and dry bulk trailers, and features:
- Directional air flow along the wall of the chamber to loosen product and move it to the discharge point.
- Gentle vibration at the outer edges of the disk, which helps to keep powders and bulk solids flowing.
- Minimum back pressure, because the disk seals tightly against the chamber wall.
- Compatibility with food grade materials.
- FDA approval.
- Silicone material that will not tear or absorb moisture.
- Disk aerators that will withstand temperatures to 350°F (170°C).