Impressive Resolution & Speed
Thu, 01/20/2011 - 1:24pm
Kaman recently unveiled its KD-2306 non-contact linear displacement measuring instrument with a resolution down to 10 nm and speeds up to 50 kHz. The KD-2306 also features:
- Balanced bridge, inductive eddy current technology that takes high-precision static and dynamic measurements.
- A multiple high-gain output with easy calibration and synchronization.
- The support of ambient, moderate-temperature and cryogenic-rated sensors.
- The flexibility to sense both ferrous and non-ferrous metal targets.
- Sensing ranges from 0.02 to 2.4 inches with a 0.01 percent full-scale resolution or better and a non-linearity as little as 0.25 percent full scale.
- User synchronization without accessing the internals.
- Coarse and fine calibration potentiometers.
- 30 sensor models, including single- and dual-coil, shielded and unshielded designs.
- DIN rail-mount packaging for easy integration into equipment and industrial control applications.
- RoHS compliance and a CE marking for the electronics, sensor and interconnecting cable.