Compact, Expandable UV Water Disinfection Unit
Aquionics’ OpenLine UV disinfection system supplies environmentally safe treatment of effluent before it’s released into the environment. Designed to minimize the impact that municipal and industrial wastewater treatment facilities have on local ecosystems, the unit features:
- Open channel, low pressure, high output UV amalgam lamps that destroy microorganisms’ reproductive abilities on a cellular level.
- Effluent free of residual chemicals that can be safely passed into the environment.
- Treatment flow ranges from 15 to 1400 gallons per minute.
- A smaller footprint than similar products, with only one power source required.
- A 14,000 hour lamp life guarantee and an automatic quartz sleeve wiping system for reduced maintenance and optimal performance.
- The ability to accommodate future flow increases with additional UV modules.