Boiler Products Optimize Combustion
Hamworthy Peabody Combustion offers an extensive range of package boiler products that will easily retrofit into existing equipment to cost-effectively optimize combustion. The package boiler products allow upgrades and conversions for practically any existing equipment, regardless of manufacturer without major equipment changes. The benefits include:
- Minimal downtime/start up time.
- Lower operating costs.
- Minimal operator training time.
- Lower CO2 footprint operation.
- Longer equipment life.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Ultra-low NOx operation potential.
- NOx credit trading opportunities.
Some of the products and services offered include:
- Burners that include ultra-low and low NOx, low excess air and high efficiency solutions.
- Engineering studies for environmental compliance, opportunity fuel additions/conversions and equipment upgrades.
- Air system flow modeling to increase efficiency, eliminate vibration, lower O2, CO, NOx and the carbon footprint.
- Ignitors/pilots that include NFPA Class 1, 2 and 3 as well as HE direct spark.
- Safety/control systems for burner management and combustion control.
- Liquid fuel atomizers for light to heavy blended oils, waste oils and ultra-heavy fuels—low NOx operation as well.
- Flame scanners that include IR, UV and visible light.
- Turnkey installation and commissioning services from start-up, repair and preventative maintenance.