Mon, 12/27/2010 - 10:15am
The Wafer-Cone® flowmeter from McCrometer is designed for gas or liquid service in line sizes from 1 to 6 inches, such as those required for natural gas compressors. The flowmeter:
- Can be installed virtually anywhere in a piping system or be easily retrofit into an existing piping layout.
- Requires virtually no maintenance.
- Relies on unique differential pressure sensing technology that is designed with built-in flow conditioning.
- Achieves an accuracy of +1.0 percent, with a repeatability of +0.1 percent, and operates over a flow range of 10:1.
- Reduces the required amount of meter straight-run pipe for installation as compared with technologies such as orifice plates and turbine meters.