Using Electronics to Manage Gas Flow
Tue, 12/14/2010 - 5:38am
CONCOA has designed its MFM Series thermal mass flowmeters and MFC Series thermal controllers to accurately monitor and control the flow of a wide range of gases electronically. The versatile MFM and MFC also grant:
- A 1- and 4-channel 5-digit display and controller with 16-bit resolution, giving a reading accuracy of 0.02 percent with field-selectable voltages of either 110 or 220 VDC to monitor and control from 1 to 4 units.
- Correction factors for air, helium, hydrogen and carbon dioxide, with other factors available on request.
- A standard maximum working pressure of 500 PSIG.
- Availability in a range of flows from 0 to 10 SCCM to 0 to 20 LPM.
- An accuracy of ±1 percent of full scale.
- Construction from 316L stainless steel bar stock.
- Circuitry designed to withstand high radio frequency interference.
- Ease of use — even for beginners to this type of flow monitoring or control technology.
- A NIST-traceable calibration certificate and CE compliance with European Union directives.