Metal Inspection Device
Thu, 12/16/2010 - 10:23am
Koslow Scientific Company (KSC) provides a fast and simple metal testing device called the TE-3000 thermoelectric alloy sorter, used to inspect critical piping, flanges, tanks, bearings, finished parts and more. The sorter:
- Takes one second per test.
- Uses an ASTM approved method for sorting (ASTM E977).
- Eliminates the need for costly labs and slow turnaround times.
- Is extremely safe, with no harmful isotopes or X-rays used.
- Includes specialized interchangeable probe tips for improved test metal contact, protective carrying case, an international voltage regulator and data logging.