High-Flow Air Pressure Regulator
Tue, 12/07/2010 - 5:17am
The Precision Controls Division of Marsh Bellofram Corp. introduces its Type 78 direct-acting air pressure regulator to offer high accuracy, large flow and exhaust capabilities. This air pressure regulator also provides:
- Port sizes of 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 NPT and BPST, with 1/4 NPT gauges.
- 5 different pressure output ranges up to 125 PSIG (8.6 BAR).
- Low droop and fine adjustment sensitivity with a maximum supply pressure rated at 400 PSIG (27.6 BAR) and flow rates of well more than 200 SCFM.
- A patented Bellofram rolling diaphragm for greater sensitivity and accuracy, along with low-friction operation and a long service life.
- A balanced pintle, which minimizes output pressure changes caused by fluctuations in supply pressure.
- Pressure-tested die-cast zinc and aluminum housings to ensure safe operation, and withstand harsh and abusive environments.
- Durability attributed to a chemical conversion coating of all cast components and a vinyl paint finish.
- Pipe or rail mounting.
- Suitability for high-flow actuation; high-flow louvers; slitters, rollers and dewinders; high-flow control loop applications; and calibration loops among others.