Diagonal Fan- & -Filter Improves Ventialtion
Thu, 12/23/2010 - 5:32am
Rittal’s newly developed TopTherm fan-and-filter unit is the first in the world to use diagonal technology. According to the company, it ensures a far better air throughput for improved ventilation in enclosures and housings.
- Energy savings of 43 percent, resulting from a 40 percent reduction in running time, when compared with older technologies.
- Higher pressure stability.
- Higher and more constant air flow over a wide area.
- A snap-on mounting system, which allows the easily insertion of the fan-and-filter units into the prepared mounting cut-outs.
- A new release mechanism that lets the louvered grille fold down forwards during maintenance work, snapping into position at an opening angle of around 70°; this lets the user have both hands free to replace a filter mat.