Database Improves Lockout Tagout Efficiency
Castell Safety Intl. recently launched an improved and more efficient padlock differ (key) recording database for its Iso-Lok lockout/tagout products. The Iso-Lok padlock range is designed to uphold the integrity of the user’s lockout/tagout safety system by guaranteeing that each padlock on any 1 site is unique — each one differs from the others so that it can only be unlocked by the specific key meant for it. This range is further highlighted by:
- The ability to supply each padlock with a distinct barrel, which has a differ number associated with it.
- The storage of every differ number in the Iso-Lok database, referenced against the customer and to the site in which it was delivered.
- The simple and reliable identification of differs previously supplied in the past, therefore preventing any padlock differ duplication.
- The capacity to process orders more efficiently, trace differs per site more easily and gather more data more quickly.
- The recording of actual operatives and their entries into the database, which provides a greater level of verification and validation, while minimizing errors.