Compliance & Maintenance Software for Baghouses
Fri, 12/03/2010 - 5:30am
FilterSense introduces its FilterWare™ EPA compliance and maintenance software for baghouses and other types of fabric filter dust collection systems, such as pulse jet cartridge collectors. The company says that FilterWare specifically delivers:
- Improved process control and visualization.
- Maintenance planning.
- Automated EPA reporting turn-key compliant to 40 CFR 63.
- Report generation and remote services.
- Return-on-investment capabilities, including reduced operating costs and downtime prevention.
- Greater productively from personnel.
- The flexibility to interface with the company’s diagnostic baghouse controllers, intelligent pulse jet timers, particulate monitors and filter leak/broken bag detectors, as well as third-party instrumentation and controls.
- Availability of stand-alone and plant-wide systems.