Transducer Advances Affordable Pressure Monitoring
The Ashcroft® T2 pressure transducer comes with an advanced sensor and electronics, which equip it for optimal stability and long life in the presence of overpressure, shock, vibration and extreme pressure cycling. The compact pressure transducer also provides:
- A static accuracy of ±0.25 percent full scale at 21°C.
- Digital temperature compensation for a total error band better than ±1 percent between -20º and 85ºC.
- Precision for a broad spectrum of industrial applications.
- Availability in ranges from vacuum through 0/20,000 PSI.
- The flexibility to be configured from a long list of process connections, output signals and electrical termination options.