Pump’s Dial Controls Flow & Efficiency
Wed, 11/24/2010 - 5:20am
Wilden® recently released the 51-mm (2”) center-ported Advanced™ Series Pro-Flo X™ Brahma pump. The PX810 pump features:
- A threaded 51-mm (2”) top inlet and bottom discharge.
- Flap valves for maximum solids passage.
- The Pro-Flo X air distribution system.
- An efficiency management system, which allows the user to select the desired efficiency point and flow rate that best suits the application.
- Top inlet and bottom discharge.
- Aluminum or ductile iron wetted path.
- Optional single point exhaust.
- A maximum operating pressure of 8.6 bar (125 psig).
- A maximum flow rate of 628 lpm (166 gpm).
- Optional anodized aluminum air valve and air valve spool for severe service.