Flared Tubing with Optional On-Site Service
PTFE Flared Tubing products from Parker TexLoc resist chemicals in harsh environments and perform at elevated temperatures. The tubing eliminates the need for customers to purchase additional tooling and flanging supplies, and delivers a finished product for the shelf instead of an interim component. According to the company, the flares are:
- Available in a variety of styles and customized to fit any application.
- 100 percent traceable for PTFE and FEP tubing.
- Offered with on-site services, which eliminate additional freight costs and time.
- Fitted with customer fittings before the flare is added, if necessary.
- Sized from .010” I.D. up to 4” O.D., with wall thicknesses ranging between .010” up to .090”.