Extreme Fan Surpasses CFM Barrier
Wed, 11/10/2010 - 5:24am
JARO Thermal’s AG4015 Series fan rotates at 15,000 RPM, while producing 21 CFM — maximum performance for a fan of this size. According to the company, other benefits include:
- A static pressure of 0.92 inches of water, while maintaining lower noise levels.
- A frequency generator (tachometer).
- Rotation detection (alarm).
- PWM speed control (power efficiency).
- Dimensions of 40 by 15 mm.
- Availability with operating voltages of 5, 12 or 24 DC.