Variable-Area Flowmeters Measure Accurately
Tue, 10/26/2010 - 8:51am
Swagelok® variable-area flowmeters measure liquid and gas flow rates by means of a tapered tube and float, providing accurate measurement with individually calibrated scales and a 10:1 turndown ratio. Other features include:
- 10 variations of the flowmeters, fitted with glass or metal measuring tubes — the G Series with glass measuring tubes, enabling a direct view of the process reading and flow at the meter; a miniature glass tube model; a glass tube model with plastic end connections; the M Series, equipped with metal measuring tubes, and mechanical or electronic displays, for use in difficult operating conditions in which pressure or temperature is a factor; etc.
- Factory calibration and marking to indicate the specific media, flow range and accuracy class.
- The flexibility to be calibrated and marked to customer-specific applications.
- Availability with NPT and flange end connections in sizes from 1/8 to 1-1/4 inches.
- No wearing parts to help extend product life.
- Optional high/low flow indicators, transistor relays and 4- to 20-mA analog outputs.