Servo-Controlled Nozzle for Liquid Filler
Oden Corp. presents the PRO/FILL 3000 dual-lane liquid filler, which is equipped with a new servo-controlled nozzle lowering system that allows nozzles to dive into a container within millimeters of the container bottom with repeatability and accuracy. This fully automatic in-line liquid filling machine grants:
- Precise servo-controlled repeatable nozzle positioning during filling.
- No-drip filling of foamy and non-foamy, low- to high-viscosity products.
- Increased output with the dual-lane offset indexing system.
- 2 offset timing screw indexing systems.
- A 15-inch color touch-screen HMI and Oden controls.
- Quick changeover.
- Easy product setup.
- Suitability for filling a wide range of products and container sizes.
- Availability of a Class 1, Div. 1, Group D explosion-proof configuration for use in hazardous environments.