Quiet, Smooth-Running Vacuum Pumps
Tue, 10/12/2010 - 6:09am
According to KNF, its Type N838 diaphragm vacuum pumps for handling air and gases not only deliver quiet, smooth-running operation in a compact package, but also:
- A closed compressor housing designed to minimize noise (while an optional silencer can also be specified for applications requiring extremely quiet operation).
- The power to achieve flow rates up to 42 LPM per head under atmospheric conditions, ultimate vacuum of 100 MBAR ABS. (27 in. Hg) and a maximum continuous pressure of 7 PSIG.
- Oil-free operation to retain the purity of the pumped medium.
- A multi-port valve system that integrates a circular valve disc spanning several smaller holes (instead of 1 large hole) to minimize deformation from stress, resist damage from condensate, and promote enhanced flow and increased efficiency.
- An FEA-designed structured molded diaphragm to eliminate the metal clamping disc that can become a source for leakage or corrosion in conventional pump models.
- Single- or multi-stage installation powered by AC, DC or brushless DC motors.
- Suitability for a range of high-capacity applications.
- The versatility to choose from a variety of standard materials, performances, voltages, frequencies and accessories (including noise and dust filters, hose connectors, and shock mounts) to meet particular application demands.