The Next Generation of Touch-Screen Syringe Pumps
Mon, 10/25/2010 - 6:51am
KD Scientific introduces the world’s first single syringe infusion pump with a touch-screen interface. The Legato 100 incorporates:
- A wide flow rate range from 1.28 pL/minute to 88.28 mL/minute.
- The flexibility to use any type of syringe, from 0.5 µL to 60 mL, including stainless steel, plastic or glass.
- A clamping mechanism designed to hold the syringes securely in place.
- An accuracy of ±0.5 percent and a reproducibility of ±0.05 percent.
- A large color display that allows the user to see all of the pump’s operating parameters, ensuring proper operation.
- The display of syringe size and flow rates, as well as the volume delivered and the elapsed time.
- Suitability for flow cytometry, electrospinning, mass spec calibrant delivery, microfluidics, neuroscience applications and more.