Monitor Conductivity, Temperature & Depth
Wed, 10/06/2010 - 7:00am
Pressure Systems presents its TruBlue 585 CTD transducer to not only monitor and log conductivity to 1 percent accuracy, but also temperature and pressure levels. This transducer additionally boasts:
- An internal memory of 8 MB that is capable of storing up to 550,000 data conductivity, level and temperature measurements.
- A level accuracy of ±0.1 percent full-scale total error band, which includes changes in temperature within the compensated temperature range of 0° to 50°C.
- A conductivity range of 5 to 200,000 µS/cm with an accuracy of 20 µS/cm.
- Full-scale water level ranges from 0-11.5 feet to 0-658 feet (5 to 300 PSI).
- Operating temperatures from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F).
- The power to easily graph, export and manage data using the user-friendly TruWare software.
- Linear, linear average and event sampling modes with programmable sampling rates of up to 5 readings per second and a stabilization time of 10 seconds.
- An internal 5-year 3.6-V lithium battery with on-board surge protection, making it ideal for remote environmental data collection and processes.
- A 3/4-inch diameter, along with welded 316 stainless steel or titanium construction.
- Availability for both PC and mobile applications.
- A fully sealed design.
- Multiple interfaces.